Sunday, March 31, 2013

THE UNDERTAKERS By Ty Drago



The undertakers was a exiting read for the weekend because not only was it easy to understand and follow there was action and adventure on every page.

It was not one of the best written books of all time, but it did make me want to find out what happened in the end... so points for that!

Some of the characters where  very predictable. You knew what they where going to say, think, and act like from the moment they walked into the book, not that this is necessarily a bad thing, its just that I like it when characters surprise me in their actions and evolve into something in the end that I could have never foreseen, I didn't get that from this book.

The one unique thing about this book (that I found) was how the corpses could be temporarily damaged by salt water! who would have thought of that?!

Overall this book is great if you are having a lazy week and you don't want a book that will make you think more than you have to.

GET IT HERE:THE UNDERTAKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment