Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SHADOW AND BONE By Leigh Bardvgo





For being Leigh´s first novel I was really impressed with how this turned out.
At first I had read mixed revies about this book. Some comments saying "I LOVED it! I NEED BOOK TWO NOW!" or comments saying "It was very dissapointing" or "A very dissapointing hero. I liked it all the way up to the middle..." and I can agree with both sides.

Alina, the main chracter, wasnt the best,(like I allready quoted), hero in history, but just like she said "Im not the world-saving type" and I quite agree with her. Never the less, she was still entertaining and fun to read about.

The character that I found tyhe most intresting was the Darkling. Mysterious and quite attractive (as I imagined him), the Darkling is the leader of the powerfull and elite Grisha. His life ambition (or so he says) is to destroy the fold, a area of evil and darkness that threatends to destroy the world they live in. The reason why I found him so intresting was that he didnt try to win over Alina right away, and that his feelings where believable, if not actualy real.

Im not going to say anything about Mal except that he is just gorgeous! ;)

GET IT HERE:SHADOW AND BONE


No comments:

Post a Comment