Saturday, March 9, 2013

LEGEND By Marie Lu



Let me just say....IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME SINCE A BOOK HAS MADE ME FEEL THIS WAY!! I just could not stop READING! I spent almost ALL of my Friday reading! at school the teachers had to ASK me to stop! well, onward with the review!

I felt the story was very unique and always kept me guessing. Marie Lu was allways one step ahead of me!
and I'm kinda a sucker for a falling for the enemy kinda story.

One of my favorite characters was Metias (June´s brother) even though we don't get to see much of him (i wont say why because of SPOILERS!) I liked him because of how he handled things. How he took care of June after their parents died in a car "accident", how he tries to make a better life for her, show her how to act to get somewhere in life. What I liked the most about him is how he was one of the first to discover  the  truth behind the "accident" and how he left clues so that June could see the truth too.

The relationship between Day and June was just so real and obvious since the first time they both laid eyes on each other, it was inevitable that any person would want them to be together. Day didn't know why he had helped June (a.k.a the girl) escape the fight she was in, and June was trying to catch the Republic´s most wanted criminal, but ended up falling for him.

I recommend this book to EVERYONE! you will LOVE it!

GET IT HERE:LEGEND


REVIEW FOR "PRODIGY" (book two in the series) COMING SOON.


No comments:

Post a Comment