Friday, March 1, 2013

DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE By Laini Taylor

DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE


thrilling. If I had to use ONE word to describe this book, that would be it.

why; you ask?

let me explain.

The  characters where just so amazing, adventurous, and beautiful during the book. YES, they  where all that even from the first page. The character I found I could most relate with was Karou, the way she knew what she wanted and didn't back down from it, her artistic ways (I wish I could draw like her..) yep I loved her from the start. WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING SHE HAS BLUE HAIR!

The romantic relationship with Akiva and Karou was just so.....(how could i describe it?)....there....if you know what I mean. The chemistry between them was evident from the saw each other again, (when you finish the book you will understand ;), and then it just exploded into love.

over all I REALLY enjoyed it. GET IT NOW.  cant wait to read book two!!

GET IT HERE:DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE





No comments:

Post a Comment