Thursday, March 7, 2013

THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS By Rae Carson



I have been waiting soooo long to read this and I FINALLY got to read it, and i really enjoyed it!
The plot was VERY well thought out, the characters where REALLY well thought through, it was BEAUTIFULLY written, and the over all story was very entertaining and didn't leave me bored for a second!!

*SPOILERS!*

I CRIED when Humberto died!!! :( it happened so fast that it took me a couple of chapters to really believe that he was gone. Why do authors do this to us??

I really enjoyed Elisa´s transformation from the beginning of the book to the end. How at the beginning she was insecure and and not shure what god had in store for her, and how at the end, after having EVERYTHING she cared about ripped away, she transformed into a brave and honorable person, the person she was destined to be.

I didn't really understand the purpose for the godstones, but overall i really enjoyed it.

GET IT HERE: THE GIRLS OF FIRE AND THORNS






No comments:

Post a Comment