Sunday, March 31, 2013

ENDERS GAME By Orson Scott Card



This book was recommended to me by Philip DeFranco (well he did not recommend to me personally, but he recommended it on his show...) so naturally I had to read it and I was NOT dissapointed.

Ender's game is about a futuristic earth that has been attacked twice by aliens called buggers ( I fell of my chair whilst reading the name for the aliens...pure gold! ). Seventy years have past since the last attack, so the government monitors all of the kids on earth to be able to choose the most intelligent and talented out of them all to take them to a special battle school, where they will be trained to be solders and prepare for the next alien invasion.That is where the story of Ender Wiggin begins....

Orson did a wonderful job in writing the characters in this book, I couldn't choose a favorite! (a close fave would be Ender though), he managed to remind us in every single chapter that the solders that earth was really planing to send against a alien invasion where just kids. Kids that had to grow up whether they liked it or not.

I'm not really a science fiction kinda girl, but this book has me seriously reconsidering!

(plus! there is a movie coming out this year!!)


GET IT HERE:ENDER'S GAME

PHILIP'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL:sxephil

No comments:

Post a Comment