Sunday, March 17, 2013

SHATTER ME By Tahereh Mafi



The cover. Im done.

Out of the many books that I have read where the main female character´s power is that her touch is lethal.
If Juliette (female lead) touches you she sends some sort of power through your body that inflicts pain and ultimatley death; I found this very unique and intresting, because I wanted to know what caused her powers.

The romance in this book I think was a little over done. From the first moment Juliette and Adam saw each other they just...coudnt keep their hands off. I wonder how frome a scared girl locked up in a cell, and that barely talked to anyone in her entire 17 years of existance becomes to a girl that suddenly has all the boys attention and apparently knows how to seduce a guy. I dont know how.

Warner was a stereo typical villan; he has an entire army at his diposal, he has insane obsession with Juliette, and he just happened to have immunity to Juliettes powers.

Over all this is a book to read if you want something fast and heart racing, but not expecting that much.

GET IT HERE:SHATTER ME














No comments:

Post a Comment