Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT By Laini Taylor




meh.

I really struggled to finish this book. Not because the writing was bad or anything, it was very well written and i learned a few new words here and there, but the plot just seemed too stressed, like the author couldn't think of what to write so sometimes she just babbled on hoping that nobody would notice.

The characters where all the same, their lives went on as I would have predicted   ( I didn't predict all the details but along the lines I knew what was going to happen).
I did enjoy Zuzana and Mik´s relationship and I am proud to say that I now ship them :)

Either way, this is a series that we are all going to read whether we like it or not.

GET IT HERE: DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment