Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DUST AND DECAY By Jonathan Maberry



TOM IMMURA IS A BAD ASS. I just had to get that out of the way so, MOVING ON!

After reading the first book I had really high expectations for the second, and I was not let down. The entire time I was cringing and desperate to know what happened next. I wanted to know what would become of everyone. 


There are ALOT of surprises in this book and every single one of them was heart wrenching, unexpected, and some, sad. just FYI.


I felt the characters grew alot in this book because of the experiences they endure in this book, with all the loss of loved ones, betrayal, and sickening surprises, it was hard for them not to change.

My favorite character in this book was Tom because, like I said at the beginning, HE IS A BAD ASS. I also feel that we get to learn more about him in this book that we had in the last one.
plus! there is a certain scene that made me close the book screaming because he was such ( I bet you will get tired of me saying this ) BAD ASS!! (NO SPOILERS THOUGH!!)

I guess you guys will have to read it to find out witch scene I am talking about!


GET IT HERE:DUST AND DECAY


No comments:

Post a Comment