Thursday, April 4, 2013

BEFORE I FALL By Lauren Oliver



Beautiful, just- beautiful.

I am in awe of the authors talent. She made me cry, laugh, smile, and frown so many times in this book that I lost count! She wrote about the unfairness in life, the moments best forgotten, and about those that will stay in our hearts forever. She also wrote about the importance of letting go.

Samantha Kingston is your typical mean girl, she goes to parties, dates the schools hottie, and wears the latest trends, even though she may not be the queen bee she id second in command, but all that changes when she gets invited to Kent's party, that will turn put to be a day that nobody will forget. Especially Sam because it may be her last.

I loved Samantha in this book, how throughput her little groundhog-day episode she tries various different ways to get out of it. Once she even gave up and acted like she did not care, but only then did she start to see what she was leaving behind, who she was hurting, and how she wanted to be remembered.

i just could not put this book down! with all the lies, mysteries, and drama scenes, (not even mentioning the romance), I found before I fall to be a tear jerking masterpiece that will have a big impact in my life and in anyone who reads it.

GET IT NOW!:BEFORE I FALL

No comments:

Post a Comment