Saturday, April 13, 2013

UNWHOLLY By Neil Shusterman



OH MY GOD.

I read UNWIND (book one) a year ago so I was REALLY  exited when I found out this was coming out! though I believe that putting out a sequel five years later is a bit risky, but lets be real here. This is  Neil Shusterman, who would not read what he writes?
and for people like me that did not read the first book when it came out I don't think the time gap was much of a problem.

The story starts a few months later than the last one lefty off, and right from the start the action begun, and pretty much never stopped.

I loved how Neal followed up on Lev's story because I found him to be a very interesting character ( with the clapper thing and all )

I wont say more because I don't want to spoil anything!!! lets just say that there are some very interesting new characters introduced.....but what role will they play in this novel? are they good or bad? well.....

READ TO FIND OUT!

GET IT HERE:UNWHOLLY



No comments:

Post a Comment