Thursday, April 18, 2013

INTO THE EVER NIGHT By Veronica Rossi



THE COVER. AGHFGDG.

This book made my heart race with joy, but most of the time it made my heart break with sadness. Don't you hate it when books do that to you?

I liked how Rossie included POV's from different characters, so we really had a sense of what was going on and of all the emotions that surfaced during this book.
The plot kept a steady pace at the beginning, but once it reached the climax there was no stopping the action and heartbreak!

One thing (of the many) that I like about the re of relationship of Aria and Perry is that they both trust each other COMPLETELY because they know they love each other and that they are perfect together. The reason why I bring this up is because in the book there are some moments where while I was reading I would go "Perry's, you are with Aria! calm yourself!" or "Aria, you better not do anything that I would not approve of!" but even though there where a few moments of doubt, Perrie and Aria didn't do anything that would damage their relationship.

As for one aspect of the book that I REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT is the relationship between Roar and Liv. OMG.
I just-
NO-
CAN YOU NOT?
At first I didn't really like Liv ( for obvious reasons!) but after all was explained I quickly fell in love with the couple. That is all I am going to say because I am about to cry.

GET IT HERE:THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment