Wednesday, January 22, 2014

THE IRON KING By Julie Kagawa


6644117














I had been recommended this book for so loooong, but now that I have read it I wish I would have listened to my friends sooner!!

This not having been the first book of Julie's I have read I was pleasantly surprised when her very easy to read writing style was in the entire book, making it an easy, quick, and pleasant read that will make you crave the sequel the second you read the last page.

THE IRON KING was one of those books that combine romance, action, and adventure in such an easy and carefree way, so that you don't get overwhelmed over any of the three genres above. Its the perfect blend of the three. I really loved the quest that Meghan had to embark on  because it was a non stop action packed road trip through all of the Fey realm where we got to encounter scary creatures, and far too many near-death situations. Another thing that I loved about THE IRON KING was the way Julie described everything in the world because it was in a sort of "care free" way that made everything seem, in a way, more real.

The romance was very well built up as well because it was, like I said before, not too overwhelming not nonexistent. Though while reading the book the feelings of both guys where kinda obvious (in a way) but in Meghan's mind there was really only one contender even though there was obvious feelings for both guys, but it was still fun to see them fight over her, and have jealousy fits.

All of the characters in this book where also very interesting and so dynamic that none of them stood out for too much at a time, well maybe just enough to get to know them, understand them, and either hate them, be intrigued, or fall head over heels for them.

I am really intrigued to find out what happens to all of these characters, and the entire fey world!

Addicting!


GET IT NOW:THE IRON KING

No comments:

Post a Comment