Monday, June 10, 2013

VIRALS By Kathy Reichs

Virals (Virals, #1)

Just because of the fact that Kathy Reichs also wrote the Temperance Brennan novels I just had to pick this one up!!

The writing was phenomenal. Kathy made me feel as if I was with Tory and her friends, and she also explained all the nerdy/science things that they talked about (witch I very much appreciate).

Kathy never gave me a moment of dullness because there was so much stuff going on! with a murder to solve, new super power, and a crush on the most popular guy in school Tory has allot on her mind!

Yes, I will admit that the characters where kinda typical stereotypes sometimes, but overall I really enjoyed reading about their adventure in this book and I cant wait to pick up the next one.

This is a fun summer read if you are looking for something that will make you turn pages as if you where paid to do it.

GET IT HERE:VIRALS 

No comments:

Post a Comment