Sunday, June 30, 2013

THE ORACLES OF DELPHI KEEP By Victoria Laurie

Oracles of Delphi Keep (Oracles of Delphi Keep #1)

 I had heard great things bout this book from some of my friends, so I decided to pick it up. Up until the middle of the book I hadn't seen that much action witch caused me to consider to give it up, but I decided to finish it just to see how everything would turn out, and I am glad I did!

The characters in this book where really well thought out, and made me laugh most of the time (witch was one of the reasons why I kept reading).
All of the main kid characters in this book seemed allot more mature than the ages that the author gave them and that really impressed me as well.
I also really enjoyed all of the hints and traces of mythology because it gave me insight, and it made the book allot more fun to read.

Even though it takes a while for the novel to take off, and for the action to begin, you will not be disappointed when it does, even if you are a child, teen, or adult.

i expect great things from the sequel.

GET IT HERE:THE ORACLES OF DELPHI KEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment