Friday, June 7, 2013

FEVER By Lauren Destefano

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
THIS IS A SEQUEL. CHECK OUT MY REVIEW FOR BOOK ONE HERE: WITHER

On with the review!!

My overall feelings for this book changed throughout the whole thing depending on what point in the story I was on. At the beginning I didn't understand a thing that was going on, and it was a little bit sloppy and rushed (though I did like that Lauren started right where she left off). In the middle of the book I felt as if Lauren was running out of ideas and just needed some boring scenes without action to take a couple off pages so she could meet the deadline. By the end I was feeling very disappointed with the book, but all of a sudden (*INSERT SPOILER HERE*) and the story picks up the pace and doesn't stop until the end.

As for Rhine and Gabriel´s relationship...I...well...I just cant see it. To me it just seems that Gabriel is the only one with actual feelings while Rhine just keeps remembering her husband and brother. I am very disappointed with Rhine. UGH.

If you don't mind reading a book that acts like a roller coaster with all its ups and downs, FEVER is the book for you.

GET IT HERE:FEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment