Sunday, June 23, 2013

THE 13th SIGN By Kristin O'Donnell Tubb

The 13th Sign

Whilst being exited about a  zodiac sign theme book and everything it had to offer I was kinda unimpressed with the novel.

The characters where unimpressive and basically textbook boring. The main girl Jalen, was very irritating because she just would not step up to the challenge in front of her, and I found her to be very annoying in the first part of the book from when she was in the store to when she opened the book releasing the 13th sign.
As for the other characters, they where quite predictable. The best friend who is always there for you no matter what, and the best friend's brother who you secretly have a crush on (lets be serious here they totally liked each other).

As for informing me about the 12 signs of the zodiac, Tubb told me what any other zodiac book would have said. I did (kinda) enjoy the reincarnation of Virgo; she was funny.

Even though I do understand that this book is meant for younger children I kinda expected maybe a little more from it.

GET IT HERE:THE 13 SIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment