Wednesday, May 29, 2013

THE ASK AND THE ANSWER By Patrick Ness


-THIS IS A SEQUEL- GO HERE FOR MY REVIEW OF THE FIRST BOOK.THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO

I CANT. IT ENDED JUST LIKE THE FIRST-
MY FEELINGS. ARE. CRUSHED. GAHHHH
but somehow I still loved it....hm

I had been dying inside ever since I finished the first book in the series, and I have had a desire to read this book that was SO big that mygekhgfgufyktuk yep. But I was also afraid that Ness was not going to be able to deliver something as stunning and wickedly beautiful as the first novel. Alas, I was proven wrong. very, very wrong.

All the characters (new and old) where portrayed with such an ability that even when you tried to convince yourself that you knew them, knew how they would act, and how they felt and thought, you knew you where wrong.
Even with everything that separates them, and everyone who tries to separate them, Todd and Viola´s relationship grows stronger and stronger every day. I am now absolutely shure its true love, it cant be explained any other way. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH OK?!
As for the Villains, they are more ruthless, cruel, and cunning than ever. and it creeps me out. ALLOT.
Mayor   president Prentiss is just so much evil that I cant, and wont, explain because it is on a level that I think only Ness could understand.

The imagination was as outstanding as in the first book, or maybe even a bit better. I still do not comprehend how someone comes up with a subject as intricate and interesting as the noise, I just cant.


With twist around every corner The ask and the answer is a MUST READ for anyone who considers themselves a reader (you obviously have to read the first one before)

GET IT NOW:THE ASK AND THE ANSWER

No comments:

Post a Comment