Saturday, May 25, 2013

THE DARKEST MINDS By Alexandra Bracken

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)

I cannot express in a few words how much I loved this book. I JUST CANT OK?!

With the way that Alex (can I call her that?) writes I felt like I was in the story from page one to the last! it was that good!
The cover also did a great job in painting a image of darkness and despair. I really liked it!

Alex did a great job with the characters. She made me feel that I had know these characters for as long as I had been alive, and that I had learned to love them for all of the good and the bad that they had in them.
My favorite character has to be Liam because he is so DARN CUTE. and maybe it has to do with the fact that he is a (in my opinion) a strong and forgiving leader.

Overall I REALLY enjoyed this book and recommend it to EVERYONE!
I also think this would be and awesome idea for a movie!


GET IT NOW:THE DARKEST MINDS

No comments:

Post a Comment