Thursday, May 9, 2013

SPLINTERED By A G Howard

Splintered (Splintered, #1)

Let me just starts this off by saying that this was a beautiful tribute to Lewis Carroll's Alice's adventures in wonderland, and that I LOVED all of the dark twist that A. G. Howard had to offer in this astonishing novel.

At first I though that this book was a little on the creepy side...(witch it kinda is, but in a good way)...but as I kept reading, and when real action started I found that I came to love the book, and that I could not put it down.
The characters where just so well created that I felt that I could never quite figure them out completely, so that was a good thing.

I really have nothing else to say about his book because I just enjoyed it so much.
Just a warning before you read it though, NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS
you have been warned.

GET IT HERE:SPLINTERED

No comments:

Post a Comment