Monday, March 18, 2013

THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO By Patrick Ness



I need book two. NOW.

DISCLAIMER! if you spend alot on money on tissues I am not responsible.

This book was so unique and amazing that I could not put it down for more that a minute. I dont know how Patrick came up with the NOISE, but I am glad he did! (If he had not there would be no book, and I would not be live right now).

I just felt a deep connection with the characters right away, I couldnt help but love or hate every single one of them in like the first two pages that said character was introduced.

 Aaron I hated in the very early stages of reading about him, I am just not into religious fanatics.

 As for Todd and Viola, I fell in love with them (again) in the very early stages of reading about they´re struggles and adventures. I found it very interesting to see Todd and Violas´realtionship grow, considering that Tom had never met a girl before.

One character that will ALWAYS stay in my heart is Manchee, (NO SPOILERS, BUT...*le goes into her room to cry for eternity), Manchee is Todd´s dog and best friend; even though tom may have not liked Machee at the beginning of the novel their relationship develops into something so pure and wonderful that I will always remember.

To not give ANY spoilers on the the book...BECAUSE EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT!...my review will stop here so you can hit  your local book store or go online to get this book. DO IT NOW!
PLUS I have heard some movie rumors! (*brb fangirling)



GET IT HERE:THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO


No comments:

Post a Comment