Wednesday, October 2, 2013

THE 5TH WAVE By Rick Yancey

17415470

You have probably watched or read thousands of reviews on the Internet about how much people liked this book. This is another one of those.

The book starts off by explaining what the waves are and giving us some background information about Cassie, one of our main characters, and a very fierce heroine. Even though at times the background can get kinda tiring and long its necessary so we can understand more about Cassie and her surroundings.

As for the characters I really enjoyed reading about them and seeing their point of view's (ITS IN DIFFERENT POV'S JUST FYI SO YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED) My top two characters that I enjoyed reading about where Evan and Zombie (NO SPOILERS) this is because I fell that they are really well built characters and fun to read about. Plus we get to see the world of Evan and Cassie and also experience Zombie's life at camp. However this does NOT mean I am fond of Zombie (or however you want to call him) because he really angered me at the end of the book.

With high action, plot twist where you least expect it and a world full of mysteries waiting to be unraveled The fifth wave is a promising book that could even be compared to the Hunger Games, and I never say this without meaning it.

GET IT HERE:THE FIFTH WAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment