Thursday, October 10, 2013

NEVERMORE By Kelly Creagh

7129598

I am trying to read more different books, so when my friend recommended this to me I jumped at it and I was actually quite liked it.

One thing that really sets this book apart from all of the other Y/A romance/paranormal books is the Edgar Allan Poe factor. With all of the world and atmosphere of the book based of of Poe's writings, the author sets the scene for a mysterious drama that even though it is sometimes a bit slow, or hard to follow, it manages to keep you intrigued enough to want to know what happens next.

The writing style was really entertaining too. Kelly had a way of transmitting the emotions of Isobel really well by taking us into her mind and making us feel as if we are by her side during the whole story.

I have really nothing else to say about this book other that I really enjoyed it, and recommend it to everyone.

GET IT HERE:NEVERMORE

No comments:

Post a Comment