Saturday, October 12, 2013

SCARLET By Marissa Meyer

13206760

O.M.G.

How does Marissa come up with this stuff?

I personally liked the addition of the new characters to the story such as Wolf, Scarlet, and Thorn, because they helped revive the story and give it more depth. Out of all the characters my least favorite was Scarlet. To be quite frank I kinda hate her. The was she blames ALL of her problems on everyone else instead of taking responsibility for it. Another thing that really ticked me off about her where her double standards. How she was so quick to judge her father, but at the same time refused to judge Cinder until she knew what was going on, but when she MET Cinder she was quick to judge her as well. Scarlet just gets on my nerves.
One character who oddly enough I ended up liking was Wolf. Even though we don't know much about him I fell for his kind but somewhat dominant manner, but I always had a feeling that we did knot exactly what was going on with him, which was true, but now I am more intrigued than ever to know about his past.
The rest of the characters where also enjoyable. Cinder continued on being amazing and strong, and Kai was just a blind idiot the whole time, and he needs to realize that what he feels for Cinder is real and was not faked.

As for the plot of the story, we go in deeper and deeper into the control of the Lunars over earth and of all of their secrets and influences. We even get a POV from the Lunar Queen herself!
The story is always fast paced and packed with adventure, mysteries, lies, and deception even more than the first book was!

With not a dull moment to spare, Scarlet is a book to grab off your shelf now.

GET IT HERE:SCARLET

No comments:

Post a Comment