Thursday, September 26, 2013

THE FALL OF FIVE By Pittacus Lore

15861491

SO. MANY. FEELINGS.

I just have to start this review by saying that I was always suspicious of five...I don't know....it was just something about the way he acted that threw me off.
UGH. If anybody could have seen that spoiler coming.....

In this book continue to have the dual points of view which really help the story go forward. Since 99% of the time all the characters are in different places (sounds like a really bad war strategy, but what are you going to do right?).

I really enjoyed the pace that the book had. It neither was too fast or slow, and I am thankful because at some points in the book you have A LOT of things to process and understand, so I am surprised it did not get too confusing.
The dual POV's in the book also really helped since (like I said) the characters are separated most of the time. I am still wondering where six's POV when because I missed her in the book.
As for the characters, well they did develop, but I think we could have seen a little bit more of that if they had been together more...( A LOT of things could have been prevented that way...)

Ugh. I will say this to the day I die. I. HATE. CLIFFHANGERS.
This one better be worth it.

GET IT HERE:THE FALL OF FIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment