Thursday, September 12, 2013

EVE AND ADAM By Michael G. and Katherine A.

13493463

I really enjoyed this book. I thought that it was a very unique twist to the whole Adam-created-eve thing, but it also had a nice twist/shocking (not really) ending to it that just made me giggle when I put the book down after finishing it.

The characters where quite enjoyable. Nothing extraordinary, but ya know...normal. (Well apart from the whole eve being a mod thing )
I liked how all of the relationships between the characters where presented and developed. I still don't understand how Solo could fall in love that quickly ( in my opinion), but the again, we didn't get to see his point of view for those parts. We just got to see it after he realized it and accepted it.
My favorite character has to be Eve's best friend Aislin. I loved how bright and outgoing her personality was, and how she wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind. I also think that she did a great job in portraying the fact that sometimes the tough girls can be broken inside (I may be looking too much into this but I don't care).
One of the more peculiar characters was Adam even though I will admit that I did imagine him as MY perfect boy (physically) I thought he was kinda creepy, and his personality fell short. Creepy because of the whole "I just woke up, AND I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU CREATED ME" thing just didn't work for me; and the personality thing was because the "perfect boy" isn't just made out of looks.

Anyway, this is an enjoyable read if your not looking for something serious.

perfect sometimes isn't perfect.

GET IT HERE:EVE AND ADAM

No comments:

Post a Comment