Thursday, September 19, 2013

CREWEL By Gennifer Albin

11556960

This book is so amazing you will probably wont understand it. probably.
I say this because of the world that lies behind crewel. The way Gennifer creates this world, weaves it (hehe I made a funny) into a reality that (somewhat) easy for us to understand is both amazing and impressive because of the complexity of it.

I also loved the way that she developed the characters. Whilst never giving too much away she made me feel as if I had been standing next to them throughout the whole book, but it also added a sense of mysteriousness, and suspense because everybody had something to hide.
Even though this is a insta-love kinda book I will vouch for it and (this may be the only time I say this) this is insta-love done right. It doesn't feel too pushy or overwhelming considering the fact that the author didn't reveal much about the characters in her writing (for the mysterious vibe) not even for the narrator herself.

Can I get a PLOT TWIST! no? because it seems that this book was having a sale on them because on every. single. chapter. there is something unexpected!!
It kept the story going really nicely, and Gennifer held back on some major twist so she could drop them at the correct time and it made for a perfect "WOW I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!" kinda moment.

This will leave you craving for more.

GET IT HERE:CREWEL


No comments:

Post a Comment