Sunday, September 1, 2013

THE FALSE PRINCE By Jennifer A. Nielsen

12432220

enchanted by the synopsis and the intriguing cover I couldn't wait to read The false prince once I had picked it up from the shelf, and I am happy to report it didn't disappoint.

I really liked how Nielsen wrote the whole book. It seemed that she knew exactly how to twist the plot just enough to only have us knowing what she wanted so when the plot twist came around nobody would be expecting it. I am usually good at predicting books, but the twist in this one actually caught me by surprise so, Jennifer, I bow to you.
The characters in the book were also very well built so that we actually had to concentrate on what they were saying and doing to understand them more. It wasn't like one of those books where the characters are just flat and boring.
With witty comments from beginning to end I expect book to to live up to it predecessor. (We shall see)

If you are looking for a book that will make you laugh, feel intrigued, shout, and be surprised then I suggest you grab The false prince now.

GET IT HERE:THE FALSE PRINCE


No comments:

Post a Comment