Saturday, September 7, 2013

ENCLAVE By Ann Aguirre

7137327

hehe one of the reasons that I picked this book up was because the author and I share the same last name....hehe.

The story  was really well executed and believable.The chaos ridden world that Anne created actually scared me sometimes. It made me feel defenseless, weak, and powerless. It was just the way that she described the underground and the topside with all that destruction, and death that really got to me. Also the lack of books really scared me too (for obvious reasons).
The characters were really well planted too. You could really believe and understand all that Deuce did and said. Even though she was so ignorant and clueless sometimes ( About the Fade thing and that just made me want to slap her ) but you still understand it because she grew up in a VERY different world. Even though the awkward ( I don't even know what it is) love...rectangle?.... (lets just call it that for now)  was just confusing and plain dumb sometimes I still enjoyed reading about the characters.


I am eager to know what happens in the sequel and hoe the heck the people survived whatever destroyed the world, so I hope to read book 2 soon!!



GET IT HERE:ENCLAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment