Sunday, March 2, 2014

THE IRON DAUGHTER By Julie Kagawa

7747064

I have mixed feelings about this book and I don't know where to start.

okay.

I really did like the plot for this book because it continues tight off of where the first book ended, plus it always has some twist and turns that will just spike your interest in the book, and will make you want to sit down and read as fast as you can so you can finish the book. I also really liked  how we got so see deepen into all of the characters different personalities which made me understand more why they do certain things, or why something ended like it did.

One thing that REALLY bugged me was Meghan ans Ash's relationship. or whatever the hell they have going on. I don't even know anymore. I just found it supper annoying and cliche that even though Ash basically ignored, tried to murder, insulted, degraded, and basically abused Meghan she still came back crying to him every single time! If she would ave had any self respect she would just have either slapped him (once or twice) or just ignored him and moved on, but instead of doing this she just convinces herself that she is the one with the problem and just crawls back to him using the excuse that "she cant leave without him" even though he didn't ONCE make any attempt to ask for forgiveness. I am sooo over relationships like this.
It also infuriated me how she treated Puck. Meghan led him on so many times I lost count. She would switch from crying about ash to fantasizing about Puck in point five seconds, and the worst part is that the poor guy is soo in love with her that he forgave and believed her every time!
I just really want her to choose once and for all which guy she wants to be with because all of this switching is making me dizzy.

Overall I really did enjoy the book. I think Meghan really needs to prove herself in the next book as a strong female lead, but at this point I don't know what to expect.

CHECK IT OUT:THE IRON DAUGHTER

No comments:

Post a Comment