Sunday, March 23, 2014

CRESS By Marissa Meyer

13206828

THE FEELS ARE REAL.

The amount of different ships that I have formed in just this book is not even real. I cant deal with this. And I have to wait until 2015 to read WINTER?! I honestly don't know if I will be able to survive.

The pacing of this book was mesmerizing and thrilling at the same time. From page one we are bombarded with action packed pages that just make you fly throughout the book, but even though it is quite fast paced the vital information you need is easy to understand and not at all confusing. There are some twists and turns throughout the novel, but nothing major that will leave you either sobbing on the floor or giving up on the series, but if you are thinking of picking this up (which I want you too) I BEG you to wait until 2015. The pain and angst you will save yourself is worth it.

Now lets move on to the important part of the book...CHARACTERS!

Can I just start ranting about Kai and Cinder? yes? okay. I adored their reunion. From the beginning of the book, and even back in scarlet you could see that Kai started realizing that he did in fact have Feelings for Cinder and once he slowly does this I feel thy start escalating even more even though he still is weary of her Lunar powers, but when they finally meet again it is obvious that they are both head over heels for each other. *cough* the kiss was proves their love *cough*
My newest addition to my OTP list is Cress and Thorne. (like you didn't see that coming) The way Marissa made cress fangirl over Throne and create unrealistic ideal about him made her soooo relatable (Cress and I are one) and all of her ideals ended up helping Thorne become the imperfect hero she always knew he was. I really need Thorne to declare his love for Cress because it is blatantly obvious and its hurting my heart.

I will leave you will all of my confused feelings with the hopes that you will read this book. It is worth it.

GET IT IN 2015:CRESS


No comments:

Post a Comment