Saturday, March 22, 2014

CHAMPION By Marie Lu


14290364


THIS BOOK. No.

The post book depression is real. I cant deal with this.

I don't even think I need to write a review for this. The character interactions where perfect. The pacing was well done; though quite slow at the beginning but it suddenly picks up and suddenly you are at the end of the book. (whoops)

The character development between Day and June is so breathtakingly beautiful and so well paced and realistic it hurts. They both have feelings for each other even though they have both hurt each other in the past, and even though they don't know if they will ever be able to competently forgive one another they still try and make it work. It is so heartbreaking and encouraging at the same time I have no idea how to feel.

The shocking ending almost left me in TEARS. I couldn't handle it at first but at the very VERY end it redeemed itself, and I was somewhat okay with it. Even though it is still tragic. I don't mean I couldn't deal with it because it was bad, I mean I couldn't DEAL because all of my feels and ships where torn out from under me and almost destroyed, and I feared this would be another Allegiant, but thankfully it was not.

I just cant believe its over.

GET IT TODAY:CHAMPION

No comments:

Post a Comment