Thursday, February 20, 2014

FANGIRL By Rainbow Rowell

16068905

First off, best. name. ever. RAINBOWWWWW! I love it.

I am going to start off this review saying that Cath is by far the most relatable female character that I think I have ever read. She does not leave her room, she was dangerously obsessed with fictional characters, she was shy, she was awkward, and a good time for her meant reading fan fiction. Basically Rainbow Rowell was picturing me when she created Cath. Awkward and antisocial. I just wish the ending to my story is a s good as Cath's.

My favorite character in this novel (by far) is Levi.  Because of two simple things, that are probably cliche, but as we book reviewers like to say is- he was brilliantly flawed. He was so gullible, adorable, happy. stupid, sweet (the list goes on) college boy, and every time Rainbow made him smile I just wanted to tackle him into a giant bear hug because his fictional smiles where heaven.

The rest of the character in this book where also so relatable, real, and believably flawed in so many ways that I had a love/hate relationship because like I said they where real, so they where not perfect, and that in turn made them perfect.

The story line was light and funny which made it a very quick and easy read, but there where also those moments of heartbreak and pure frustration, but everything gets worked out in the end which makes all of the stress worth while.

This is a book for all ages and all emotions because it a feel good book, so run to your library and fangirl about fangirl with me!!

GET IT NOW:FANGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment