Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THE COLLECTOR By Victoria Scott

13449677

I feel so proud of finishing and liking this book because I met the author and she signed it for me! eeeekk!

coming into the novel I had the feeling that it was going to be a common, cheesy romance novel, but it is so much more. It is a roller coaster made up of adventure, supernatural beings, romance, mystery that will have you turning pages until you are done.

Dante. His name is enough to send the most pure girl into sin (see what I did there?) but his confidence and overall attitude will entertain everyone and will always en up making you laugh. It was very entertaining to see everything through his point of view and get to experience everything first hand, and really feel that we where back stage and were in on some sort of secret that the rest of the characters don't know. Its the first time I have ever felt that way with a book.
One very big transformation was Charlie. At first I saw her as everyone else did. Pathetic, awkward, thin, little teen who probably spent her weekends watching doctor who (so basically me). At first I thought her annoying, but a few chapters in I realized that there was much more to her that met the eye, and the way she developed until the end of the book, faults and all, was pretty fantastic and exiting to read about.
Their romance was realistic I think. For Charlie it was love at first sight (obviously), but for Dante it took some time for him to see how Charlie was beautiful from the start, and even get to miss the original her once she started changing.

With plot twist being thrown at you from every direction you are always trying to figure out who is who and who does what, but in the end the result will leave everyone shocked.


GET IT HERE:THE COLLECTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment