Wednesday, November 20, 2013

INFERNO By Dan Brown

17212231

I have high expectations for Dan Brown being that I have read all of his previous novels, and loved every single one of them, and Inferno broke those expectations and created a brand new category of its own.

Dan seems to have a basic formula in his books that basically consists of main character, something life threatening happens, insert good character, super villain, world organization gets involved, race against life, every one you thought to be good is bad and vice versa, and so far it has worked really well for him, and this is no exception.

I loved how you just got the feeling that you where right there next to Langdon the entire time and could feel all of the mixed emotions dripping off of him through the entire book. Another thing I really enjoyed was the the way you could just fly through the book. I am not saying the plot was uninteresting or easy to follow, but its not the most complicated of Dan's books, and once you read about 3 of his books you start understanding faster, and being able to read it faster.

the characters where phenomenal in this book. With Langdon, like I already stated, I could easily read all of his emotions as if they where my own. I felt confused when he did, betrayed all of the times he got betrayed, happy, sad, etc. I really loved this because it made me connect with his character and made me enjoy the book a little bit more. With Sienna the story is different. She was hard to read and understand, for obvious reasons, but I still felt like I could connect to her to a certain point on an emotional level because of all she had been through and for being underestimated and misunderstood. All of the other supporting characters including Bernard did an amazing job at creating the suspense and vagueness of the book and to transmit all of the feelings that Dan wanted us to feel at certain times.

Like any other Dan Brown novel Inferno is a must read and apart from leaving you guessing on every page it will also teach you a thing or too.


GET IT NOW:INFERNO

No comments:

Post a Comment