Tuesday, July 9, 2013

THE UNUSUAL SUSPECTS By Michael Buckley

The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2)

This book is sooo punk rock! (read and you will understand)

Witty, funny and easy to read the second installment in the Sisters Grimm series is adorable.With everything from frog girls to murderous bunnies this book really delivers.

The characters seemed to develop allot in this book, and we also got to see different sides of the witch made me really happy. One of the characters that really drew me in was Sabrina. With her hatred to the fairy-tale folk increasing after failed attempts to rescue her parents Sabrina just feels lost and sacred (even if she wont admit it) and takes out her anger on everyone around her. I think people can really relate to this behavior of releasing stress in the not so peaceful ways. Plus the hatred for something you really don't understand. I just want to see if Sabrina can grow out of this phase and develop into a More mature and wise character.
Plus I just want to keep reading about the whole Puck/Sabrina thing that is going one.

Don't judge me.

GET IT HERE:THE UNUSUAL SUSPECTS

No comments:

Post a Comment