Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NERVE By Jeanne Ryan

Nerve

meh. That's all I really have to say. Whilst promising high tension and jaw dropping action NERVE delivers, in my opinion, none of that.

The reason I picked this book up was because the concept was interesting and thrilling, not very unique, but I was OK with giving it a chance. Witch it blew.

The cast for this novel includes very ordinary 17 year olds and a VERY ordinary main girl who goes by Vee (her real name just made me roll on the floor and laugh).
The romance in this book was also very dumb. (I just cant find another way to describe it) Only after a few hours of meeting each other Ian and Vee become a "couple" or something. I don't even know. Anyone who becomes that close to a person in just a few hours needs to check themselves. People don't work that way. It didn't even work that way in Twilight, and that is saying ALLOT.

Can I just comment on how much the cover confuses me? I don't get what it has to do with the book.

GET IT HERE:NERVE

No comments:

Post a Comment